HPAIR 2016 Mentorship Program – 乘風啟航：伙伴計劃
More details + Chinese version coming soon!
The Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR), partnering with The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), will hold the 2016 Asia Conference from 19 to 23 August, 2016 in Hong Kong (more details can be found at the website: http://www.hpair.org/aconf-2016/). One distinctive feature about HPAIR 2016 Asia Conference is that around 15 senior form secondary school students in Hong Kong will be invited to join the Mentorship Program as mentees, and part of the Program includes attending selected sessions of the 2016 Asia Conference itself. These mentees will be paired up with mentors recruited from HPAIR 2016 Asia Conference registered Hong Kong delegates possessing good mentoring qualities and a passion to serve.
The HPAIR 2016 Mentorship Program aims to attain 3 key goals:
- Raise students’ awareness and broaden their horizons towards issues in Asia, using Hong Kong as a foundation of understanding and expanding to the entire Asian region
- Foster mentorship relationship between secondary student (mentee) and university student (mentor), to eventually develop into a youth-adult partnership
- Inspire new thinking on life and career opportunities, foster open attitude towards different perspectives, and nurture willingness to listen and take action
- Mid-July 2016 – Kick-off Ceremony
- Early August 2016 – Asian Youth Conference
- August 19-23, 2016 – HPAIR 2016 Asia Conference
- Late September 2016 – Empowerment Challenge
- September – December 2016 – Inspiration Series
- Late December 2016 – Graduation Ceremony
Got questions? Contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org.